Use advanced rules to control the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available during checkout.
The WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments extension gives you full control over the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available to your customers during checkout. Create simple or advanced rules to restrict payment and shipping options based on multiple configurable conditions.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Enable or disable shipping methods based on the selected billing/shipping country/state, package weight, cart total, or cart contents.
- Bind shipping method restrictions with certainproducts, product categories, or shipping classes.
- Create multiple add-on flat rates and make them available conditionally, depending on the shipping destination or package weight.
- Create product-level restrictions to comply with shipping carrier terms-of-service and customs import regulations associated with specific products.
Conditional Payment Gateways
Conditionally enable or disable payment gateways depending on the selected shipping method, selected billing/shipping country and state, cart/order total and cart contents. Use gateway exclusion rules to streamline your checkout process:
- Restrict gateway options based on billing country availability, or minimum transaction limits.
- Create gateway restrictions based on products and shipping methods to comply with payment gateway terms-of-service.
Restrict Shipping Countries & States
Exclude shipping countries and states in your shop based on conditions such as cart value and cart contents, including products and quantities.
Create product-based shipping country restrictions to comply with customs import regulations, or to control product sales in specific markets.
Easy and Extensible
Tired of snippet hunting? Thanks to a streamlined payment and shipping restrictions interface, the extension makes some of the most advanced aspects of shop management easy and accessible.
Developers have another reason to love it: Its extensible actions/hooks API makes it easy to add new conditions, or even build new types of cart/checkout restrictions from scratch.