If you’re using an external shipping system or other third party software, let us make exporting orders in XML format at easy as possible. The WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export Suite lets you export individual orders or bulk export orders on demand, or you can set an automatic export via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for any or all order statuses!
Why Use Customer / Order XML Export Suite
- Automatically export orders to XML on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, or email NEW
- Set a starting time for export schedule NEW
- Automatically upload your XML exports to a remote server via FTP
- Export individual orders from the Orders or Edit Order page
- Bulk export multiple orders using bulk order actions
- Export all orders by order number, order status, or a range of order dates
- Quickly see which orders have been exported with the built-in order Export Status column
Automatically Export Orders
Many fulfillment services require you to upload your orders in an XML file via FTP. This is a very time-consuming process, which can be completely automated with this extension. Each order is marked as “exported” and an order note is added to help manage your fulfillment process.
Supported FTP Types
- SFTP (FTP over SSH)
- FTPS (FTP with Explicit TLS/SSL)
- FTP over Implicit SSL