Are you starting a new e-commerce website, but still it is not ready for automatic sales? YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode is a plugin developed for those who need to turn their e-shop into an e-catalog.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Enable/disable the plugin from option panel
- Enable showing plugin settings for administrators also
- Hide “Add to Cart” button in product detail page
- Hide “Add to Cart” button in the other pages of the site (catalog, shop etc.)
- Hide “Cart” and “Checkout” pages and any reference to them
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Enable/disable plugin functions without having to disable the plugin.
- Do not apply catalog mode to selected products added in the “Exclusion list”. Exclusions are managed from “Exclusions” tab
- Set options for products in “Exclusion list”, to which catalog mode is not applied
- Reverse funcioning of “Exclusion list”, by applying catalog mode only to products added in the list
- Hide “Cart” and “Checkout” pages and any other possible reference to them
- Hide product price
- Enter an alternative text to replace product price (e.g. “Register to see price”)
- Hide price to all users or to unregistered users only
- Add a tab with an inquiry form
- Receive the direct link of the product from the request email.
- Custom button in product page
- Select an action for the button shown (generic URL, email address, phone number, Skype contact)
- Disable “Reviews” tab in product page for all users or for unregistered users only
- Possibility to limit plugin rules only to unregistered users or to those who are logged to the site from one of the specified nations New
- Compatible with YITH WoOCommerce Multi Vendor New