Easily Export Orders & Customers from WooCommerce via CSV
While WooCommerce has great reporting, many users still need to use an external accounting system or other third party systems. We’ve simplified the data transfer to other systems by providing a customer / order exporter that outputs CSV formatted files. The WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export Suite lets you export individual orders or bulk export orders on demand, or you can set an automatic export via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for any or all order statuses!
You can now export orders from your WooCommerce store to CSV and download or automatically uploadthem via FTP. This user-friendly exporter will export customers with a minimum of hassle, export orders, and link orders to your shop’s customers. Easily and automatically get all of the essential information needed for your accounting system!
- Export customer data: name, email, addresses, whether a paying customer, and more
- Export order data and define order export by date and status
- Set a custom filename for exported files
- Automatically export orders as a CSV on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, or to multiple email addresses
- Define an export schedule and starting time
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions: export subscription or renewal orders only NEW
- Automatically upload your CSV exports to a remote server via FTP
- Manually export all orders or those with a particular status, or export orders in batches using record limits / offsets
- Compatible with several plugins, including:
- Export individual orders from the Orders or Edit Order page
- View export status on the Orders screen
- Export order data: order amounts, linked customer, addresses, items, order notes, order numbers (works especially well with Sequential Order Numbers Pro), refunded amounts, etc
- Export custom fields (meta) for customers and orders
Choose the export method that best suits your business. You can automatically export orders in a time interval you determine, automatically export orders via FTP, HTTP POST, or email, and automatically upload exports to a remote server via FTP.
Need a customized export? Set which order statuses you’d like to export, or export customers, and set a date range to get a CSV of all customers or orders in that date range. The newest version of the plugin can also export individual orders from the “Edit Order” screen or the “Orders” page so that you can export exactly what you need.
This plugin offers several built-in export formats along with tons of filters and developer options so that you can ensure that your CSV export meets your exact needs.
Export Subscription or Renewal Orders Alone
By default, subscription and renewal orders have always been included in order exports. We’ve now added a way for you to isolate these orders during export if Subscriptions is active. You’ll see additional settings to export subscriptions or renewals alone in the bulk export screen.
Please note that this does not export the subscription data itself — only the subscription / renewal orders.
Automatically Export Orders
Many third-party services require you to upload your orders or customer information in a CSV file via FTP. This is a very time-consuming process, which can be completely automated with this extension. Each order is marked as “exported” and an order note is added to help manage your fulfillment process.
Supported FTP Types
- SFTP (FTP over SSH)
- FTPS (FTP with Explicit TLS/SSL)
- FTP over Implicit SSL
Download a sample order CSV file or sample customer CSV file generated by this extension to see the default formatting. You can view samples of all possible export formats in the plugin documentation.